Export Image Loading
- Finally added loading indicator when exporting images
Auto Updates + Safety
- Snafu now auto updates. Currently the app will check for updates on launch and will be updated the next time the app is launched.
- Added confirmation dialogue when you try to close the snafu window
- View menu is reset when a new snafu window is open
- Your settings regarding high quality auto-rendering are kept when you open a new snafu window (on mac)
- Updated link in Help menu
- Keeps track of current active renders so that a duplicate render cannot be started (Snafu is now more efficient)
Full Quality Previews
- You now have the option to generate full quality previews, either automatically or manually through the file menu
- Removed "Export Preset" from File Menu as that feature is not currently functional
- Removed unused npm dependencies
The first public beta!
Things mostly work. Release notes will get better with time.
- UI is now dark so as not to distract from the content being glitched, plus it just looks sick
- Fixed lots of alpha bugs
- Disabled all half baked features so that everything you see works for the most part
Pre release alpha
Pretty rough, garish UI, lots of non working features. S/O to Taylor for working hard on this with me. And S/O Jordan for testing it.